Wednesday 15 February 2017

Wednesday with war [My first post]


Today is the starting point of my earning venture on truly skill basis.

In my pursuit to be a bit different from conventional student life, I discover hidden aspects which are always in front of eyes but unintelligible. Architecture is a course which needs people with the ability to evolve and enrich there is no room for arrogant and stubborn characters. 

I never wanted to go through the normal life-cycle as a puppet whose string are always in the hands of some powerful person, like a student who cannot express fully because of his grades in the hands of a teacher.... but somehow in the region I'm pursuing education people like to use terms like smart work, hard work quite persistently without actually understanding the difference.

As a person always having a zeal towards entrepreneurship I believe in giving what people want but at the same time, I'm puzzled that this student life won't come back and architecture is something much wider than mere submissions....


Today I realized that writing my thoughts out like this really relaxes me so I'll practice this every weekend... sure as hell evolving my thoughts to achieve better understanding of these ambiguous aspects of life


3 comments:

  1. Please comment guys, I'm looking forward to some criticism and improvements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnav, it's good to challenge the status quo and keep on improving on skills, system around you. But it's also important to come up with ideas and thoughts which can change many a things in the world. I think it's a God and honest start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll do my best to keep evolving the content.

      Delete