Friday 17 February 2017

Heights I can conquer


Harmony of Music with Environment


A panel design competition by Aditya Birla Company gave me the opportunity to portray my current thought process.

We had to make a pattern design for a wall on a 2mm thick wooden panel using putty or pop as base materials. The theme for the design was to create texture, now these are of two types visual and tactile, somehow I tried to exploit the tactile aspects too so tried using different materials and create an artwork containing a visual focal point and harmony in color combinations.

I always fantasized the life with beats as the one we experience in games. There are elements in the environment producing sound and that thought, in general, gives so much pleasure and satisfaction.






No comments:

Post a Comment