Wednesday 28 June 2017

Wednesday with war [A spoon full of Architecture]


Futuristic Illustration

Creativity is a relative term which could be best understood as a lucid way of presentation. According to me, it depends on the testifier.

A competition organized by DFI (Design Forum International) gave me an opportunity to express my architectural imagination of future. There is an extremely thin line between realism and possibilities always leaving room for anxiety.

Recently I got influenced by architecture in Games, there are concepts and themes which create an immersive world and interaction developed is the thing I like the most.

I composed a poem expressing my process of designing and way I felt doing this activity,


"A significant day in a cafe
ordering my favorite latte
I felt a gradual upsurge
Of creating a subversive world."


"The spoon I used to stir my drink
Food on my platter was white and pink.
the kettle, the fork, and cups I used
Grew into a form of vein infused."


"Precious elements of water and grass
Inlaid in public spaces for various class.
The centralized shaft clairvoyant from miles
Scales on facade symbolizes the rise."


"I felt a resemblance of a terracotta tile
Which could be multiplied
for an endless sight
of paradise."





No comments:

Post a Comment